Each athlete MUST have a completed physical form and signed concussion form before they can start practice. Bring the completed forms the first day. All required forms can be found on the Activities Home Page as well as the HHS Main Office. The cost is $70 for the first sport which includes the required activity ticket.
Tryouts: During sport tryouts – Attendance each day is mandatory for all participants.
HHS Bengal Summer Basketball Team Camp and Tournaments
Players and Parents,
It’s Summer Time! Remember that great players are not made in the season; they are made in the off-season. Summer tourney teams will consist of boys who were on the 2016 teams and signed up to play. By participating in these tournaments, no guarantee is made about your placement for next season, if or what team you will be on, or for the amount of play you will receive. This is an opportunity to play and enhance skills this summer. All boys will still be a part of the tryout process in the winter. I just want to make sure all involved know of this when agreeing to participate on the summer teams. Now let’s have some fun!
You have been selected to participate in the following:
• Capital City Classic-2 teams signed up for this weekend. Make sure we have time slots filled!
• Bulldog Jamboree –If we fill two teams this should cost about $23 per player. July 8th – 9th.
• Players will be responsible for their own transportation to and from events.
All tournament fees are to be paid to Coach Day.
• University of Montana Western Team Camp – July 9th – 12th.
Camp Fee – $225 per player. All meals provided, will stay in the dorms, must provide own transportation to camp.
• Mondays and Thursday from 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm. We will do shooting and ball handling workout followed by play.
• Summer Lifting/Conditioning Workouts – 7:00 am – 9:00 am. We need this! Get there!