Kids’ Chance believes that we can make a significant difference in the lives of all children affected by a workplace injury by helping them pursue and achieve their educational goals. This scholarship is for students whose parent has been killed or injured at work.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 16-26 years of age.
- Must have a high school diploma, GED, HiSet, or be a high school student in good standing (who will graduate in the current academic year).
- Dependent of a parent or guardian who sustained a serious work-related injury or fatality.
- Proceeds must be used for tuition, fees, room and board, books and required supplies. Proceeds will be paid directly to the educational institution.
- Scholarship awards are contingent on availability of fund and may be renewed.
Submit an application and essay responses and mail to:
Kids Chance of Montana
P.O. Box 7224 Helena, Montana 59604 or
Email to: info@kidschanceof montana.org
For additional information visit http://www.kidschanceofmontana.org/scholarships/