- Deadline: April 30, 2018
- Award: $1,000
- How To Apply: Pick up an application from the Counseling Center
Qualifications and criteria for all applicants:
- Be a college bound graduating high school senior attending college during the fall 2018 semester.
- Participated in at least one Helena High School or Capital High School Music Program.
- Scholarship applications may be obtained from the school Career Center, Music Teachers, or by contacting the Helena Kiwanis Club at 406-442-8657.
- Follow the instructions outlined in the scholarship packet.
- One $1,000 scholarship each will be awarded at Capital High School and Helena High School.
- Mail the application, CD or DVD of your music selection, and letters of personal reference to the Helena Kiwanis Club.
- Application due date for the 2018 Helena Kiwanis Club Music Scholarships is April 10, 2018. The applications will be reviewed by a scholarship committee composed of Helena Kiwanis Club members.
Only students who have been awarded a scholarship will receive notification. Scholarship recipients will be acknowledged at a Scholarship Recognition Day on April 30th, 2018; they will be asked to perform one of their musical selections. All scholarships are provided as cash awards in the form of a check issued to the student at the Scholarship Recognition Day. Questions regarding the scholarship process can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.