- Deadline: March 31, 2018
- Award: $2,000
- How To Apply: Pick up an application in the counseling center.
Purpose: To further educate a graduating high school senior and emphasize the importance and appreciation of heritage, while promoting the ideals of soroptimism, including the sincerity of friendship, the joy of achievement, the dignity of service, the integrity of profession, and the love of country.
- Must have a substantial need for financial help;
- Must demonstrate a sincere desire to further their education;
- Must be a resident of the Helena, Montana area;
- Must be eligible to attend an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education for the purposes of obtaining a Bachelor’s degree.
Pick up an application in the counseling center.