- Deadline: April 27, 2018
- Deadline Details: Before 4pm
- Award: $1,000
- How To Apply: See below application requirements
The family of Shawn Moothart, a former student at HHS, provides the $1,000 scholarship to a graduating Helena High Student.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Must be planning to attend a Montana post-secondary institution under the Montana University system
- Must be planning a career in a vocational or technical field
- Submit a letter of application in narrative form cover the following topics:
- Financial need
- Your education plans
- Your career plans following completion of schooling
- Honors or awards won in high school
- Attach a copy of your transcript
- Include one letter of recommendation from a teacher or an adult (not relative) who knows you well.
Deadline: Application must be returned to the Career Counselor in the Counseling Center by Friday, April 27th, 2018.