- Deadline: April 13, 2018
- Deadline Details: by 4:00pm
- How To Apply: Pick up the application in the counseling center
The Wyatt Winfield Memorial Scholarship is dedicated to the memory of Wyatt Winfield, a 2012 graduate of Helena High School. He was tragically killed in a vehicle accident in 2013.
- Application Deadline: April 13, 2018, 4;00pm, submit to the counseling office
- Candidates: High School senior who is pursuing a career in the CTE field, such as Auto tech, Business, computer Sciences, construction, Culinary, Drafting, Early Childhood, Medical tech, Networking, Textiles or Welding
- Scholarship recipient will be notified by May 15, 2018
- Scholarships will go directly to the institution the student is attending to pay for academic expenses
- Scholarship is funded by the Wyatt Winfield “Be Tough” Foundation
- Applicant must be a senior who is on track to graduate
- Applicant must be accepted into a post-secondary CTE program by April 13, 2018. Letter of acceptance must be included in the scholarship application
- Applicant must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above
- Selection will be based on academic performance, personal statement of academic goals in a skilled trade career and letters of recommendation.
For additional information and the application come to the counseling center.