- Deadline: April 30, 2018
- Award: $1,000
- How To Apply: Pick up an application in the counseling center
The Lewis & Clark County Farm Bureau will present two $1000.00 scholarships to students from Lewis & Clark County area schools.
The Lewis & Clark County Scholarship Committee will select the recipient for 2018 based on the following criteria:
- Must be an incoming freshman or presently enrolled in college or an accredited vocational educational school.
- Scholarship must be used the year it is awarded.
- Must be current paid Lewis & Clark County Farm Bureau member, or an immediate member of a current paid Lewis & Clark County Farm Bureau family.
- Will be judged on the following:
- Scholastic achievement (high school or college grades)
- Goals – regarding college courses, activities and future
- What is your major of study and how will you use that to better agriculture?
- Community and school activities
- What are some of the current issues regarding agriculture?
Pick up an application in the counseling center.