Transcript Request (Parchment)

As a Helena High School student you now have two ways to request transcripts be sent to colleges/universities. You can continue requesting them through the counseling office, or you can send transcripts electronically through a company called Parchment.  Each senior has been given a unique registration code. (Although it is possible to set-up an account without one.)  This is a service provided free of charge as long as you are a Helena High School student.

***Please note that if you need transcripts for scholarship applications plan on continuing to request them through the counseling office.  You’ll find that most require transcripts as one of many parts to the application, and those materials are required to be submitted together and in a particular order.

If you are a former student, please request your transcript using this document.

                                            Parchment Registration


parchment            parchment