Students and Alumni can register online at to electronically send their transcripts via the web to any college, university or potential employer.
Click here to get started.
- Click Create Account and complete required information (i.e. name, date of birth)
- Enter your email address and select a password. (Do not use your school email address as once you graduate – it is deleted.)
- Required confirmation code will be sent to your email.
- Complete contact information (i.e. address)
- Check Yes or No for College Scholarships, Discover Me and future information from Parchment. Click sign up – if interested.
- Click Continue to add your school to Parchment account (Helena High School).
- All transcript requests for current students will be free of charge until August 1st of their graduation year. Alumni will be charged a $8.95 processing fee for each transcript request.
- If you request a copy to be mailed to you for an additional cost.
- Note to Alumni – Please remember to use your legal name at the time of graduation, i.e. maiden name, etc.
- 2021 Seniors – you must select “Hold for Grades” and please update parchment with your personal email address as once you leave HHS your school account will be deactivated. All fines and fees need to be paid before your transcript will be sent out. This is the only way your transcript will be sent. You must make this request BEFORE August 1st or you will have the pay the parchment fees. We DO NOT mail transcripts.