Dual Credit Forms & Information

All dual credit registration will take place with your classroom teachers! Forms are due by September 19, 2020.

If you’ve already submitted the required documents you will be receiving a bill in the mail shortly. Be sure to pay attention to the payment deadline so that you’re not dropped from your course. If you have any questions or need to speak with someone at Helena College about your bill please call (406) 447-6920.

Dual Credit Application: This document is used by the college to create a student’s profile in their computer system. Many HHS students completed this last spring and will not need to do it again this fall. If you’re unsure whether or not you’ve already filled it out you can come by the counseling office and we can tell you if you submitted one last spring.

Dual Credit Registration: This document is how you register for your specific class(es). Your teachers will have the CRN number for each of their courses.

Dual Credit Release of Information: This needs to be completed and turned in with the other papers.

Updated Transcript (the counseling center will provide this document when all forms have been collected and turned in to our office.)

Accuplacer Scores- Waived for the 2020-21 academic year. Dual Credit placement will be determined by grades in previous courses. C’s or higher are required.

Helena College Paperwork: